Court Reporter FAQs
1. Check the AppleStore/GooglePlay to make sure the SCOOF app is up to date.
2. Close completely out of the app.
3. Log out and log back into the app.
4. Restart your phone.
5. App permissions should be set to allow SCOOF access.
7. Check cell service? Switch from Wifi to cellular network, if necessary.
8. Uninstall and reinstall the app completely.
How do I edit my profile information?
Your profile can be edited in the app. Just go to the Profile tab, then edit. From there, you can:
Update your profile photo: Tap your profile photo, then tap "Update". You can take a photo or choose a saved photo from your camera roll. This is the picture your provider sees when coming to meet you, so help them out by making sure it is clear and looks as much like you as possible!
Edit Name: Tap your name, then tap "Update". Type in your updated name and tap "Save". Now your scoping or proofing profile is up to date!